Tickets will be available throughout the show.
Kindly donated by Susan Rumfitt Fine Jewellery.
Win a day’s expert art tuition working with experienced artist, tutor and art education consultant, Jo York.
- Spoil yourself with one to one focussed tuition, share a creative day with a friend, or give the prize to a GCSE or A’Level student who would love the chance of a whole day developing and improving their skills and coursework.
- Unlock your creativity using artist quality materials in a purpose built studio.
- Experiment with a range of materials and techniques, and feel your confidence grow.
- Jo will work with you in advance to plan your day, so that you can focus on specific drawing, painting or printmaking techniques, or experience a wide range of art approaches to kick start your ideas., and make the very most of your time.
Based in the Marketplace in Thirsk, Humphrey & Tilly, are a traditional gentlemen’s and ladies’ outfitters of the finest country clothing. They stock products that you won’t see anywhere else, little gems from traditional British companies. Humphrey & Tilly have kindly donated a gift voucher.
Marion and Alan Marshall of Mascot Media have very kindly donated copies of “The Artful Hare” and “The Printmaker’s Cat”.
have kindly donated 1 Family & Friends Pass.
Admits up to two adults and three children (valid for one year) to:
- Ripon Workhouse Museum
- Ripon Prison and Police Museum
- Ripon Courthouse Museum.
Rosemary & Co have kindly donated a bouquet of their hand-made brushes.