Enter This Exceptional GNAS 2020 Online Event
This is your opportunity to be part of our hugely successful Best Selling Northern Exhibition
Great North Art Show is an independent charitable trust run entirely by volunteers. Established in 2002, Great North Art Show is an annual, open exhibition to promote the quality and diversity of contemporary art in the North.
The Online 2020 Exhibition Gallery at Great North Art Show is open to all painters, printmakers, sculptors, wall ceramicists and photographers…
All artwork will be for sale exclusively through Great North Art Show. Great North Art Show is responsible for the selection, gallery set up, virtual launch of Exhibition Preview, promotion costs and sales of work. 10% sales commission will be taken to cover bank and other charges.
Great North Art Show will run this year for six weeks and be promoted across the UK through social media and online channels. The Preview Evening and “grand opening” of our Online 2020 Exhibition Gallery will go live at 6.30 pm on Friday 28th August – the format for this “virtual evening event” are still in the making – so watch this space!
What can the Artists do for Us. We are asking all our artists to spread the word through their social media, previous purchasers and friends to help support this wonderful exhibition, now in its 19th year, and to visit our online gallery. We look forward to receiving your submissions and images before the 1st August 2020
“Peacock Butterfly ‘“ Jacquie Miller / Collections Of Nature
Submission Fee: Body of Work
Exhibition Fee: Accepted Body of Work
Commission Fee: Sold Work – 10%
Last Submission Date: 1st August 2020
Final Selection Date: 3rd August 2020
Preview Launch Date: 28th August 2020
Exhibition Closing Date: 10th October 2020
Submitted Artwork must be presented as “a Body of Work”
2020 Entry Requirements
Submission fee £40 (non-refundable)
Exhibition fee for selected artists £70
(includes 6 pieces of work)
NB Please prepare everything (images and text) in advance as you won’t be able to save your progress and return the next day to complete your submission. Once you have filled all the required fields click the SUBMIT button. You will then be redirected to the secure PayPal Gateway where you will be asked to authorise a one-off payment of £40.00. We do not store your payment details on our server. Upon successful completion you will receive a receipt from PayPal. Please keep this invoice for your records.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOU SUBMISSION
If you are unable to submit on line please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For publicity purposes throughout the submission period the judges reserve the right to pre-select up to twenty artist in order to maximise the opportunity to promote the 2020 Event throughout June, July and August in the run up to the Preview Online Opening and give our viewers and artists a taste of what is to come.
Artist’s Application Form 2020
Meanwhile, if you have any queries, please contact Wendy Orme
Email: email@example.com | Tel: 01765 603534 | 07803136067
- All work submitted for exhibition at Great North Art Show must be new original work and not in breach of copyright. Giclée prints will not be accepted, except in the case of photographic works.
- Artists should submit their work online accompanied by a brief Artist’s Statement of between fifty and eighty words with a CV. If you wish, as it is always of interest to our visitors, details about your art training may be added. Great North Art Show reserves the right to edit the Artist’s Statement.
- Great North Art Show reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any work considered to be unsuitable for inclusion in the Exhibition.
- We have a minimum sale price of £350 for all original art work in the Exhibition, with the exception of small prints which have a minimum price of £100.
- Great North Art Show will retain a 10% commission of receipts from all sales, with the remainder being paid to the Artist. Commission will be payable on all sales agreed after works have been accepted for inclusion in the Exhibition, or resulting from the display of works in the Exhibition, whether agreed by the organisers or the Artist personally.
- The Copyright of all works submitted for exhibition will remain the property of the Artist, but Great North Art Show reserves the right of reproduction of all works displayed in the Exhibition for publicity/educational/reference purposes connected with the Exhibition.
- Personal information supplied by artists will be held by Great North Art Show in accordance with Data Protection Legislation. Such information will only be used for the purpose of administering the Exhibition and may be retained permanently by Great North Art Show for record and research purposes.
- Display of work online is designed to create a coherent Exhibition, and as such the order in which work appears is not up for discussion with individual artists.
- Artists shall be responsible at their own expense for delivering or sending pictures sold during the Exhibition, and their frames, to purchasers anywhere in the UK as soon as practicable after being notified by Great North Art Show that payment has been received. Pictures shall remain at the risk of the Artist until received by purchasers. Payment of the net price after deduction of commission shall be made to Artists once the Exhibition organisers have been notified that pictures have been safely received, undamaged, by
- Any decision by the Trustees of Great North Art Show in applying these Terms & Conditions and the terms of anything agreed in writing with Artists will be final.
- All artwork presented must be for sale.
On behalf of the Trustees of Great North Art Show